The Evil Twins

State of Decay 2 (4 Player Co-Op)

For games that don't have their own dedicated forum.
SpaceMadMonkey
God-like
God-like

State of Decay 2 (4 Player Co-Op)

Postby SpaceMadMonkey » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:31 pm

The next installment in the critically acclaimed “State of Decay” franchise immerses you in an all-new, 4 player co-op zombie survival fantasy. Players work together to build lasting communities and tell their own unique story within an interconnected world that remembers the choices you’ve made throughout.

I did enjoy the first State of Decay and would really love to play it co-op but how an openworld survival game will work in co-op we'll have to wait and see.

Release date: 2017
Publisher: Microsoft
Platform: Xbox One and Windows 10

Capt Birdshit
God-like
God-like

Re: State of Decay 2 (4 Player Co-Op)

Postby Capt Birdshit » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:45 pm

When the first game game out a couple of years ago, i thought that would be perfect for us to play as a foursome - open world, we can do whatever we want and build up a community etc.

Now i don't know whether it would, seems like soemthing we would tired from after the first few hours....will wait and see how it is when more is released.

Extreme_One
God-like
God-like

Postby Extreme_One » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:54 pm

Hard to say from that trailer really, seeing as it didn't look like in-game footage.

I like the idea of it, I'm just not sure it's the kind of game we can commit to as a group any more.

Getting everyone on to play together is becoming more and more of an issue these days.

I think a pick-up-and-play game like Titanfall, where story progression isn't important and you can just drop in and drop out, is more suited to our group play these days.

A game that requires a time investment hasn't worked lately.

Capt Birdshit
God-like
God-like

Postby Capt Birdshit » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:38 pm

Extreme_One wrote:Hard to say from that trailer really, seeing as it didn't look like in-game footage.

I like the idea of it, I'm just not sure it's the kind of game we can commit to as a group any more.

Getting everyone on to play together is becoming more and more of an issue these days.

I think a pick-up-and-play game like Titanfall, where story progression isn't important and you can just drop in and drop out, is more suited to our group play these days.

A game that requires a time investment hasn't worked lately.

Exactly correct. I think any 4-Player co-op is pretty much out of the question now a days as we don't get everyone on - and then its not the same when you either play it by yourself and then again with the group, or with the group when someone else has done it by themselves (my opinion). Playing in groups of 2 (if there are 4) or a 3 if the fourth doesn't want to play is probably more suitable if playing a story game.

Dying Light is really good fun, but i don't think it would have suited the 4 of us. Think the same would apply here.

Return to “Other games”