The Evil Twins

Hi all!

Tell us about yourself.
Roubles
Somebody
Somebody

Hi all!

Postby Roubles » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:24 am

Hi everybody, just here to introduce myself and my younger bro (00Euan). I'm 16, he's 14, and we're Irish. We're pretty good players, not amazing but pretty good. We've been on the server a bit already (though not for the last 2 weeks), the people seem nice, there are plenty of skilled players and I like the map rotation. One more thing, I used to be called Leamas, some of you may or may not remember me from a little while ago. Thanks, and please don't hate me for being an annoying demospam. :D

Maddie
Famous
Famous

Re: Hi all!

Postby Maddie » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:48 am

Roubles wrote:Hi everybody, just here to introduce myself and my younger bro (00Euan). I'm 16, he's 14, and we're Irish. We're pretty good players, not amazing but pretty good. We've been on the server a bit already (though not for the last 2 weeks), the people seem nice, there are plenty of skilled players and I like the map rotation. One more thing, I used to be called Leamas, some of you may or may not remember me from a little while ago. Thanks, and please don't hate me for being an annoying demospam. :D

Oh, I remember you both. I was playing with you as Medic yesterday (Kong King map).

Welcome to the forum/server! ;)

Tang Un
Infamous
Infamous

Postby Tang Un » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:57 am

Roubles wrote:Hi everybody, just here to introduce myself and my younger bro (00Euan). I'm 16, he's 14, and we're Irish. We're pretty good players, not amazing but pretty good. We've been on the server a bit already (though not for the last 2 weeks), the people seem nice, there are plenty of skilled players and I like the map rotation. One more thing, I used to be called Leamas, some of you may or may not remember me from a little while ago. Thanks, and please don't hate me for being an annoying demospam. :D

Rings a bell. Welcome!

TheZiiMeR
Notorious
Notorious

Postby TheZiiMeR » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:05 pm

Leamas, remember you :D

Welcome to the forum

Irode
Under Surveillance
Under Surveillance

Postby Irode » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:37 pm

I remember you from yesterday!
I wanted to kill you for being such a good demoman. Dat direct hit.
I also remember the name Leamas aswell, also is your brother sharing this account with you? Or did you just want to mention him?

Roubles
Somebody
Somebody

Postby Roubles » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:03 pm

Irode wrote:I remember you from yesterday!
I wanted to kill you for being such a good demoman. Dat direct hit.
I also remember the name Leamas aswell, also is your brother sharing this account with you? Or did you just want to mention him?

Thanks, and no my brother's username is 00Euan, he also plays on the server. I just thought I'd introduce us both.

Zam
God-like
God-like

Postby Zam » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:58 pm

Welcome to the forums :D

Roubles
Somebody
Somebody

Postby Roubles » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:51 am

Oh and one more thing, how do I edit my profile in stats (set my country and stuff)

Zam
God-like
God-like

Re: Re: Hi all!

Postby Zam » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:28 am

Roubles wrote:Oh and one more thing, how do I edit my profile in stats (set my country and stuff)

Your country should be detected automatically, for setting other stuff type help in game chat for a list of commands.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Rincewind
Notorious
Notorious

Postby Rincewind » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:21 pm

Hello, i played against the pair of you briefly yesterday, both of you are very good. Welcome :)

Return to “Introductions”