The Evil Twins

Hi

Tell us about yourself.
Maxam
Nobody

Hi

Postby Maxam » Sat May 05, 2012 8:45 pm

I'm Maxam, joing this community after repeatedly coming back to the server for some smooth and fun gameplay.
I'm sixteen years old and I like to speak German. I've been gaming since I was six or nine or something. At that time I played lots of Counter-Strike, mostly on servers with mods as WC3 Mod and Superhero Mod. Later I started to play Team Fortress Classic where I played Capture the Flag and point capturing maps. But it didn't take long until I quit that and started to do speedruns on surf and conc/rocket jumping maps. After a while I started to play CS again but this time I played plenty of "Hide'n'seek" (hns). The surf, conc, rocket jumping and hns have had a big influence on my playstyle in mostly every game I play (probably not in Starcraft 2).

I like playing the guitar, watching Starcraft 2 commentary and live streams, theorycrafting on Diablo 3, to improve in everything, to eat and write introductions for fifty minutes when I should work on my social studies essay which I'm behind in.

TL;DR: Hi I'm Maxam.

Maddie
Famous
Famous

Re: Hi

Postby Maddie » Sat May 05, 2012 9:07 pm

Maxam wrote:I'm Maxam, joing this community after repeatedly coming back to the server for some smooth and fun gameplay.
I'm sixteen years old and I like to speak German. I've been gaming since I was six or nine or something. At that time I played lots of Counter-Strike, mostly on servers with mods as WC3 Mod and Superhero Mod. Later I started to play Team Fortress Classic where I played Capture the Flag and point capturing maps. But it didn't take long until I quit that and started to do speedruns on surf and conc/rocket jumping maps. After a while I started to play CS again but this time I played plenty of "Hide'n'seek" (hns). The surf, conc, rocket jumping and hns have had a big influence on my playstyle in mostly every game I play (probably not in Starcraft 2).

I like playing the guitar, watching Starcraft 2 commentary and live streams, theorycrafting on Diablo 3, to improve in everything, to eat and write introductions for fifty minutes when I should work on my social studies essay which I'm behind in.

TL;DR: Hi I'm Maxam.

3 years later... But you did it! Our most hated Spy (?)

Ok, joking. Welcome :)

Zam
God-like
God-like

Postby Zam » Sun May 06, 2012 1:56 pm

Welcome to the forums Maxam :)

Tang Un
Infamous
Infamous

Postby Tang Un » Sun May 06, 2012 4:42 pm

We were playing a practise lobby yesterday and linamuss was spying on the other team and kicking our asses. Every time Demoli meant to say linamuss he said maxam instead. That's how much you're getting to us.

Welcome :D

vascozzz
Well Known
Well Known

Postby vascozzz » Sun May 06, 2012 10:32 pm

As a Medic, I absolutely hate you.

As another member of the community, welcome! Great to see you around these parts. :D
٩(͡๏̯ ͡๏)۶

NOOB_4_EVER
Well Known
Well Known

Postby NOOB_4_EVER » Mon May 07, 2012 7:30 am

Ha ha ha, glad you finally managed to come to the forum :lol:

Cheers,
NOOB

Goo
Notorious
Notorious