The Evil Twins

Hello all

Tell us about yourself.
Booty Crochet
Under Surveillance
Under Surveillance

Hello all

Postby Booty Crochet » Tue May 08, 2012 2:38 pm

Seeing as no one else made a topic for us, I will.

On behalf of The Covenant of the Ark, hello! We met during a UGC HL match on CP_Steel and since them we've scrimmed you numerous times. You guys are great and we're always keen to make new friends, competitive or not. So when we found out that you also had a pub, the floodgates were opened!

Personally, I come to your server because our home server is, well, shit. Poorly maintained, barely cared for, almost always empty or stuck on shitty maps, it's just not the same place it used to be. Many of the best inhabitants have either left or are largely inactive in TF2 now, so I rarely want to go there anymore. (there was also a mass crackdown on anything pony related and several admins, taking a break from choking on each other's dicks, decided that ponies were now banned from Ark. Since then, the community has been in decline and they continue their circle jerk unconcerned with what they have ruined)

Soooooooo, in need of a pub, I stumbled across you guys and found you to be running a great server. I've met some really nice people here, and although I will always be a part of the community that punches its own cock, I've found a second home on your server and I hope to be spending a lot of time here.

A few things to note, the first of which is that we do occasionally stack. I tend to do this only on 5CP maps or if we're all in mumble, but I try to keep it to a 1/2 map max, as do several other members. If it is an issue, please mention it in chat or Steam message me or, er, type !scramble.

I dislike playing my main (Demo) in pubs as I just feel like a colossal dick, but if we're getting rolled or it's the start of a round (sticky traps!) or a kritz medic decides he wants to glue himself to someone, then I will break out my Hallmark and get to spamming!

Zam
God-like
God-like

Re: Hello all

Postby Zam » Tue May 08, 2012 3:47 pm

Hi, welcome to the forums / website.

You CotA guys are always welcome on our server!

And yeah, stacking has been an issue for a long time, but people seem opposed to the idea of forcing teams, so whatever :P

Capt Birdshit
God-like
God-like

Postby Capt Birdshit » Tue May 08, 2012 3:48 pm

Hello and welcome to the website.

Don't know you personally as I don't play the scrims but that's a great welcoming post. Thankyou for the kind words on the community here. On behalf of the evil twins, its great to hear how great our community are, so big high fives to them.

You seem like a swell guy, so hope to see you in-game at some point.

Maddie
Famous
Famous

Postby Maddie » Tue May 08, 2012 3:58 pm

Booty Crochet wrote:Soooooooo, in need of a pub, I stumbled across you guys and found you to be running a great server. I've met some really nice people here, and although I will always be a part of the community that punches its own cock, I've found a second home on your server and I hope to be spending a lot of time here.

This is so cute I'm gonna die.

Nooow, about stacks... Well, we're always discussing this damn thing. Sometimes it's people's fault, sometimes about not picking the right classes, etc. We have to deal with it, anyway.

PD: Ponies. Fluttershy.

Edit: OMG, I FORGOT TO SAY WELCOME..! Welcome to the server and it's so nice playing with you, guys. So much fun ;)

Booty Crochet
Under Surveillance
Under Surveillance

Postby Booty Crochet » Tue May 08, 2012 4:11 pm

Maddie wrote:
Booty Crochet wrote:Soooooooo, in need of a pub, I stumbled across you guys and found you to be running a great server. I've met some really nice people here, and although I will always be a part of the community that punches its own cock, I've found a second home on your server and I hope to be spending a lot of time here.

This is so cute I'm gonna die.

Nooow, about stacks... Well, we're always discussing this damn thing. Sometimes it's people's fault, sometimes about not picking the right classes, etc. We have to deal with it, anyway.

PD: Ponies. Fluttershy.

Edit: OMG, I FORGOT TO SAY WELCOME..! Welcome to the server and it's so nice playing with you, guys. So much fun ;)

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csO8_NCaYFI
[/url]

Most of the stacks I've seen are the result of being people like me and Jolexx getting a pocket medic and getting to mid in 5CP like 10 seconds before everyone else. Things like that you can't really do much about but then there are other times when 1 team has like 12 people from my friends list and the other is just Anoobis crying himself to sleep.

NOOB_4_EVER
Well Known
Well Known

Postby NOOB_4_EVER » Tue May 08, 2012 4:18 pm

Great to have you guys around!
Cheers,
NOOB

Zam
God-like
God-like

Postby Zam » Tue May 08, 2012 5:13 pm

Just a note you can use the [YouTube] forum tags to post videos :)

Booty Crochet
Under Surveillance
Under Surveillance

Postby Booty Crochet » Tue May 08, 2012 5:21 pm

I tried but I could get it to work. Say I want to post this link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLpojGuZ2zM&feature=g-vrec), I would just use the tags and the bolded part right?

Zam
God-like
God-like

Postby Zam » Tue May 08, 2012 5:43 pm

Code: Select all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLpojGuZ2zM

^ You'd use that.

The http:// ... .com/watch?v=xxxxxxxxx

is what you need.

lamecodename
Under Surveillance
Under Surveillance

Postby lamecodename » Tue May 08, 2012 8:58 pm

Welcome Booty :) Enjoy your stay.

If you ever search for cake on the forums you won't find any.... It's a lie :'(
Beware of the evil twins, they like to rename you to funny s***...
I tried to win against Zam and failed :(

Return to “Introductions”