The Evil Twins

This weeks sessions

For games that don't have their own dedicated forum.
Capt Birdshit
God-like
God-like

This weeks sessions

Postby Capt Birdshit » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:28 pm

Touch and go whether i am around. Currently got a download speed of 0.5mb/s so going to struggle.
Got a call logged so having to wait with shit internet :(

Bastards.

SpaceMadMonkey
God-like
God-like

Re: This weeks sessions

Postby SpaceMadMonkey » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:49 pm

Damn! hope it improves soon. Has it been like it for a while? Probably some pikes ripping the copper out of the street and you're haven't to be diverted.

Monday - No
Tuesday - Yes
Thursday - No
Saturday - Maybe

---

OFFICAL - When you guys play without me please for the love of god level your characters! :lol:

Capt Birdshit
God-like
God-like

Postby Capt Birdshit » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:00 pm

Just since Satruday, Contacted BT so will probably be the middle of next year when it is sorted.
Upload speed is normal (>16mb/s) but my download speed yesterday was at best 0.3mb/s!!

Can't quite see the game coping very well at those speeds. Takes around 10 minutes to buffer a youtube video!

Extreme_One
God-like
God-like

Postby Extreme_One » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:02 pm

Tuesday - Yes
Thursday - Yes
Saturday - Yes

Capt Birdshit
God-like
God-like

Postby Capt Birdshit » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:23 pm

Internet is hopefully sorted. I will be on tomorrow

Extreme_One
God-like
God-like

Postby Extreme_One » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:34 pm

Capt Birdshit wrote:Internet is hopefully sorted. I will be on tomorrow

Good news! :D

Did you switch the router off and on again? :lol:

John connor
Famous
Famous

Postby John connor » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:57 pm

Is it time for us to just level up our chacters so we can start enjoying end game.....

Its becoming hard getting us all on at once so we should see who is on on designated days and play campaign?

Means we can start doing more advanced things in the DARK ZONE....
You have just been killed by the Twins, stay down you Muvafocker!

Extreme_One
God-like
God-like

Postby Extreme_One » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:02 am

John connor wrote:Is it time for us to just level up our chacters so we can start enjoying end game.....

Its becoming hard getting us all on at once so we should see who is on on designated days and play campaign?

Means we can start doing more advanced things in the DARK ZONE....

Sounds like the only way forward to me.

So we play campaign missions and stuff outside of the Dark Zone solo, or in a group when we can ... ?

Capt Birdshit
God-like
God-like

Postby Capt Birdshit » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:29 am

This is a shame as it would have been nice to play the full game as a group of 4, but currently i think we have played 3 maybe 4 sessions in the 5 or 6 weeks its been released as a full squad of 4.

As we discussed initially, it would have been nice to play just the campaign as a group. I have held off from playing any of the campaign on a different character or anything as i wanted us to discover the game together, but from reading this thread, I'm kind of guessing that others have either leveled higher with the characters we play with, or have played the game through on a separate character.

At the end of the day, we pay our money for the game and have a right to do what we like, but i recon its best if we do the campaign solo and if were all on we'll do the dark zone or something. Kinda makes things difficult if were all at different levels and missions and try and do the campaign as a group...

Extreme_One
God-like
God-like

Postby Extreme_One » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:32 am

The way it appears to me is that the campaign missions are really only like a tutorial for levelling up anyway.

Perhaps its just me but it's not as if the story is especially interesting or gripping. I haven't really followed any of it. :lol:

Judging by reading articles about the game, most people race through all the stuff outside the Dark Zone just to complete it and then spend all their time inside the Dark Zone where the encounters are more interesting due to the interaction with other players.

I don't think it should matter if the group contained people with different levels - as long as we're not talking about a level 20 with level 10s.
If it's like a level 14 with a level 10 then the game should still be able to provide a balanced experience.

And, for the record, I don't have a second character and I'm still (level 10?) the same level as when I last logged in. lol

Return to “Other games”